Google Search Engine

Google
 

Friday, December 21, 2007

In The Hospital

What a week!
My youngest has been ill for well over a week now, and has refused to eat and drink, so now I find myself in the hospital with him only a few days before Christmas :o(
He has been through a bunch of very unpleasant tests, that has made him panic everytime he sees a person in a white robe... He has been forced to open his mouth so that they could poke around in his throat, taking bacteria tests, and they have taken bloodtests and all sorts of things. Now he has a tube into his hand to provide him with fluids because he won´t drink. That was torture to see him go through. I just hope he will get better soon so that we can get him home for Christmas!
If you read this, please pray for my little son to get better. I sure will appreciate it.
HUGZ from Spirran

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your son, I hope he is feeling better and you had a good Christmas.