Google Search Engine

Google
 

Monday, November 26, 2007

Digitally Paralized

These past two days have been a real trial on my patience and urge to be creative. My PC has been needing to get cleaned up for quite some time now, and finally yesterday my husband started on fixing the problem. Offcourse there were HUNDREDS of scrapbookingfiles to take backup on before he emptied the PC, and that part went fine, luckily. - BUT.... The problems started when he began to try and reinstall all the programs. Those darn installation cd´s were so damaged from floating around that it was almost impossible for my PC to read them!!! So I have been craving like an addict to get back to working on my beloved kits and freebies, and it has been TORTURE not to be able to do anything but watch while my husband was busting his BUTT off to try and satisfy his inpatient and nagging wife!
( God Bless his soul )
He´s still working on getting my designer-programs up and running again and I hope and pray that he will succeed this time. At moments I have been so frustrated, that I really felt like crushing that darned PC into a million pieces!!!
Well I hope you all will cross your fingers for me and send a little prayer up to The Man Above.
HUGZ from Spirran

No comments: